On November 28th I turned 48 years old.
As strange as aging is, the beauty of it is that you learn a lot of things along the way. Here’s 48 things I think I know now, but I reserve the right to change my mind in the future.
1. Do something nice for others, without expecting anything in return. Repeat.
2. Sleep is the most ignored component of health and fitness. Get more.
3. Credit card debt is the spawn of Satan. Avoid it.
4. Being strong never gets old.
5. Stop trying so hard to impress other people.
Read more →